About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I blog about anything vanity related, and want to share with you my love of handbags, make-up and all things nice and recent hauls. I hope you enjoy all my ramblings...xx

Thursday 15 April 2010

What's in my make-up bag- (the bare essentials)?

Hi
So I said i'd do a post about what i carry around in my make-up bag. Just to specify, this is my collection of essentials which i carry around in my handbag everyday. I actually feel quite proud of myself that this has been condensed down into what i consider to be the absolute bare necessities. I partly did this because i found that i was carrying around loads of things that were a) unused on a daily basis and b) really heavy!
So here we go- now i've only just done this so time will only tell as to whether this will be too minimal!-NARS Portofino cream blusher ( this is a gorgeous colour which suits most people- it really is my favourite, and you can use it on cheeks, eyes and lips)
-NARS Custard/Ginger concealer (two colours can be blended together to create your exact skintone and it covers a multitude of sins!)
-NARS Funny face ( see blow up picture- a truly amazing colour which i use to take me from day to evening.)
-LAURA MERCIER Baby lips Sheer (For all you girls out there who love the nude/natural look for daywear, this is a truly fantastic colour and product. It's not only really moisturising on the lips, but the colour is very natural- as if you've just bitten your lips- funny description i know, but hopefully you'll know what i mean!)
-INGLOT Black liquid eyeliner. (Perfect for putting in your make up bag, not what I use every day, but perfect for touchups)
-CHANNEL Chance Eau Tendre (a sample of their new summer fragrance- light, fresh and perfect for summer- I have the Eau Fraiche full size at home, and this is a little bit more floral.
-PAUL AND JOE Alice in Wonderland compact blotting papers and lip treatment (see photo below, I mean how gorgeous, who could resist this. Not only does it come in a fabulous tin, but the lip treatment in NUDE is just gorgeous, and the compact with blotting papers is very handy. It totally prettifies your make-up kit!)
BY TERRY Baume de rose (It has to be the best lip treatment product of all time. I'm sure you've read the reviews, and YES it does live up to the hype. It's a wonderfully rich, milky, unsticky lip treatment that can be used under or on top of lipstick to create a gorgeous unsticky gloss, or you can wear it on its own for a lovely light pink frosted look- see pictures below)

I'll do a blog of what's actually in my make up bag soon, although it may take forever as I seem to have amassed a lot of products!

Thanks for reading and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment