About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I blog about anything vanity related, and want to share with you my love of handbags, make-up and all things nice and recent hauls. I hope you enjoy all my ramblings...xx

Thursday 15 April 2010

My lovely bag- what's in my handbag?






Hi everyone,

I thought since this is my first blog i would introduce myself and follow a tag that has been done recently on YouTube called "What's in my purse/Handbag" as it's often quite a good introduction to what a person is like. So I hope you enjoy this

First of all this is my lovely new Mint Velvet large grey tote with leather bows on the side. It's made of the softest buttery leather and has a large central silver zip down the middle. I bought it from House of Fraser and I love it!!!!

So onto what's in my bag:

-My Juicy Couture wallet
-Michael Kors Sunglasses
-Make up bag with a selection of NARS products
-Moleskin diary
-Bobbi Brown powder compact
-Baume de rose By Terry
-Paul and Joe Alice in Wonderland blotting paper
-StriVectin-HC (handcream)
-Avene antirougeurs creme riche (Rich moisturising cream)
-Keys, pen etc....

I will do a more detailed blog on what's ion my make-up bag and a look at the enchanting Paul and Joe Alice in Wonderland tin in my next post! Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment